The video is believed to be the earliest professionally filmed R.E.M. performance, and features the unreleased jam called “Skank.”
1. Wolves, Lower (CHRONIC TOWN)
2. Laughing (MURMUR)
3. 1,000,000 (CHRONIC TOWN) – Note: Mitch Easter, who produced CHRONIC TOWN as well as the band’s first two LPs, MURMUR and RECKONING (with Don Dixon), joins the band on guitar.
4. Moral Kiosk (MURMUR)
5. Catapult (MURMUR)
6. West of the Fields (MURMUR)
7. Radio Free Europe (MURMUR)
8. Ages of You – Note: Originally intended for CHRONIC TOWN, replaced by “Wolves, Lower” at the request of Miles Copeland.
9. We Walk (MURMUR)
10. Carnival of Sorts (Box Cars) (CHRONIC TOWN)