- Fun fact: A young Cher sings the crescendo part on The Righteous Brothers' "You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling." 39 minutes ago
- What is the strangest thing you've seen abandoned on the side of the road? 9 hours ago
- Fun fact: The Beatles are the only group to have the best-selling record in 2 decades - 'Sgt Pepper' in the 60s and '1' in the 2000s. 9 hours ago
- BBC faces dilemma as anti-Thatcher song tops chart. To play, or not to play on Countdown? wp.me/p3gdJT-60O 10 hours ago
- Me in my newly acquired gear for Alzheimer's Association 'Media vs. NHL Stars' charity game. 99 had better look out! http://t.co/WUjz4m2urz 10 hours ago
- Annoying Cat Dances on Dog's Head: wp.me/p3gdJT-60z 11 hours ago
- I am so happy to announce Hannah Alper is the 2013 JUNO Awards eco-blogger: junoawards.ca/2013/04/eco-bl… 11 hours ago
- Douglas Rushkoff says we've made bad choices with our technology, and it's changing us as people: wp.me/p3gdJT-617 12 hours ago
- Fun fact: The Beatles' Let It Be…Naked is the only Top 5 album in Billboard Album Chart history with the word “naked” in its title. 12 hours ago
- NKOTB’s 10 debuts at #6 on Billboard Top Albums - their 6th to hit Top 10. For boy bands, only Backstreet Boys (8) have more. 13 hours ago
- He Wants to Be Adored: Stone Roses' Ian Brown Launches Scholarship and Bursary Fund: wp.me/p3gdJT-614 13 hours ago
- Watch the Coachella music festival livestream starting today: wp.me/p3gdJT-60V 14 hours ago
- Fun fact: That's Richard Marx going "allll niiiight" in the background on Lionel Richie's "All Night Long. 14 hours ago
- UK album sales rise 1.4% in Q1 for the 1st time in more than 3 years: wp.me/p3gdJT-612 15 hours ago
- Communication Breakdown 1969 promo film and Japanese commercial for "Led Zeppelin I". wp.me/p3gdJT-610 15 hours ago
- Record labels are selling EPs sold at discount. But what happens when the full-length version goes on sale? wp.me/p3gdJT-60T 15 hours ago
- Douglas Rushkoff says we’ve made bad choices with our technology, and it’s changing us as people
- He Wants to Be Adored: Stone Roses’ Ian Brown Launches Scholarship and Bursary Fund
- UK album sales rise 1.4% in Q1
- Communication Breakdown 1969 promo film and Japanese commercial for “Led Zeppelin I”.
- Michael Leonard’s 1968 drawing of what The Beatles would look like when they’re 64.
- Watch the Coachella music festival livestream starting today
- Record labels are selling serialized EPs sold at discount to entice customers. But what happens when the full-length version goes on sale?
- K-Mart now ships your pants, and might have created the funniest ad of the year
- Indie label Fierce Panda, who have helped launch the careers of the likes of Coldplay is subject of doc
- BBC faces dilemma as anti-Thatcher song tops chart
- Twitter Will Launch Music App This Weeekend, Confirms Acquisition Of We Are Hunted
- Warner Music Seeks Fan Advocate To”Help Music Fans Be The Best Fans”
- Why Ideas Pop Into Your Head When You’re Trying to Fall Asleep
- Man awakens from 5-year coma. First words? “I want to go to a Bob Seger concert.”
- Nine Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Swear Words
- Annoying Cat Dances on Dog’s Head
- Video: A woodchuck eats an ice cream cone on his birthday.
- Video: What happens when you eat the world’s hottest pepper? This.
- Ron Howard’s RUSH trailer will give you goosebumps, even if you hate auto-racing
- Vinyl sales reach 15 year high, recovering back to 1990s levels
- Man registers Gmail address in 2004, leaves it unattended. 4,382 unread messages and 9 years later…
- All 9 of the official ‘Arrested Development’ teaser posters
- Starbucks ditches physical download app cards — how will it affect app downloads?
- Alice Cooper has raised $50K on Kickstarter for ‘Uncle Alice Presents’ graphic novel
- How K-Pop & J-Pop Are Saving Physical Music Sales
- eOne has aligned with rock legend Gene Simmons on the new reality show Busted
- 6 Seconds on Broadway: How Vine Could Revolutionize Theater Promotion
- The biggest hockey fundraiser in Canada – and I’m playing shinny!
- Facebook Still Reigns Supreme With Teens, But Social Media Interest Dwindling
- Today in 1992, Pearl Jam had their North American TV debut on Saturday Night Live. Here’s the rehearsal, unaired version of “Alive”
- Limited-edition LP housed in an epoxy coated cast sugar box
- 2 hours of music and talk with Ian Mackaye on Henry Rollins’ KCRW show
- How to Sound Confident (Even if You’re Not)
- Magneta Lane returned to the TORO studio for a Garage Session.
- Full doc: The World According to John Coltrane
- Bruno Mars Lands Fifth Hot 100 No. 1, Fastest Male Artist Since Elvis To Reach Milestone
- The internet loves cats. Humans love cute videos. So, here’s a cute video on the science of cats.
- The Janoskians announce Canadian dates
- Want to buy a new song or video from iTunes even though you’re offline? A new Apple patent envisions a way
- The Mahones release new video for “The Waiting”
- Are Dick Clarks Productions in talks for new DJ awards show?
- Teen U.K. police commissioner tweets herself out of a job
- Toronto Restaurant on Twitter: “Dear (almost) everyone in here right now. Please, please stop being such a douche.”
- Thom Yorke dishes out lovelife advice to teenagers
- 15 minutes of fame that may last a lifetime
- Video: 2,000 people move backwards through Times Square, confusing even New Yorkers
- Nuthin’ But a ‘G’ Strang: Venice Beach Violinist Shreds Snoop & Dre
- Top 10 Musical Uses Of Vine
- Fun fact about music and you playing the guitar
- What your audience is doing while on Facebook and Twitter
Daily Archives: July 24, 2012
There was a moment when magazines starting shooting B-roll video of their cover shoots, to help give a little glimpse of a a major artist engaged in the secret, thrilling world of standing around in photo studios while lights get … Continue reading
Watch as the Sienna Family drops their hot new single, Swagger Wagon. This goes out to all you minivan families out there who get a Sienna SE for space but fill it with your family’s swagger.
Christian pamphlet lists LSD, cyperpunk culture, vegetarianism, Burning Man, heavy metal, and dozens more as ‘doorways to demonic possession’
A lifelong animal rights activist and PETA’s 2011 Person of the Year, the iconic rocker Morrissey has spent decades with cruelty-to-animals issues on his mind – and hasn’t thought twice before voicing his opinions on them. This steadfast vegetarian has … Continue reading