From Huffington Post:
Katie Crosley and her baby son, Jace, lost everything in an house fire, but they survived thanks to a heroic three-legged, blind and deaf dog, KFOR reports.
Crosley had no idea that an electrical short set her Grady County, Okla., cabin aflame as she slept soundly on Sunday morning, but her disabled Dachshund, True, sensed the danger, according to the news outlet. The rescue dog woke his owner, and she was able to get out of the burning house with her baby, Jace.
“We’re thankful for him,” Crosley told KFOR of True. “This could have been a bad deal.”