1. Use the pages to wash your windows and mirrors. Just like newspaper, this is the best method for achieving a streak-free finish.
2. Turn the pages into envelopes. You can find a ton of cool tutorials for folding your own envelopes, and they add such a charming touch of DIY flair to a little gift or hand drawn card.
3. For a bigger, fancier present, you can make DIY gift toppers like lovely bows or fancy flowers.
4. Speaking of flowers, a paper bouquet of roses is, well, pretty dang amazing.
5. You can also turn phone book pages into leaves, like this lovely “newspaper leaf”garland. It’s a season-appropriate decoration these days, and makes a great craft project for children, too.
Continue reading the rest of the story on Care2