SiriusXM wants your band to rock the Grey Cup! We’re inviting emerging artists/bands to register for their chance at a weekend of rock star treatment at the 101st Grey Cup in Regina. We’re going to pick one group in every CFL market (Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatchewan, Winnipeg, Toronto, Hamilton and Montreal) to represent their home town and play at an upcoming home game. Then Canadians will vote online for their favourite to Rock the Grey Cup with SiriusXM in November. All genres are welcome. www.siriusxm.ca/rockthegreycup
• Bands/artists can register now until July 29th.
• We are inviting bands/artists from each CFL city/region to register, as they will be “representing” their home town team (Van, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatchewan, Winnipeg, Toronto, Hamilton, Montreal)
• We will choose one artist/band from each market to represent that team/market.
• They will each get to perform at an upcoming home game during the summer.
• Canada will vote on their favourite to win Rock the Grey Cup
o Voting will open early August and stay open until early October (final dates not confirmed)
o People can vote once a day per email address
• The winner will be brought to Regina on Grey Cup Weekend (Nov 21 – 24) including airfare, accommodations, tickets to the game, meet and greets, concerts during the Grey Cup Festival and exposure during the halftime show.
• Just for voting, everyone will be entered to win a VIP trip for 2 to the Grey Cup.