CIMA is pleased to announce we will once again be hosting the Canada Stand at jazzahead!, which will take place in Bremen, Germany from April 23-26, 2015.
Over the past 10 years, jazzahead! has grown into one of the most important international jazz trade shows and international B2B networking spaces for the jazz community. For this year, jazzahead!’s featured partner will be France.
What can you look forward to? Here are some of the stats from last year:
- More than 700 exhibiting companies from 38 countries.
- More than 2,500 registered delegates from 50 countries (including artists, bookers, labels, agencies, publishers, distributors, production companies, instrument manufacturers, press, institutions, associations, and much more!)
- More than 100 concerts and showcases on more than 30 stages across the city.
- More than 12,500 attendees to the concerts and showcases.
- More than 230 registered media and press representatives.
Check out some of the key outcomes associated with CIMA’s 2013 mission here.
The networking was great. We landed a nice licensing deal (with future touring possibilities) for one of our main artists. It is the place to be for those in the jazz business.”
Jim West, Justin Time Records
Here’s how it works:
- Showcase proposals for jazzahead! can only be made by jazzahead! registrants from companies/artists signed up to a national stand/booth. As such, applicants must first be registered with jazzahead!
- Once registered with jazzahead! submit your showcase application and indicate “Proposed by Canada Stand” in order to qualify. Click here to complete and submit your Showcase Application.
- Showcase applications submitted after the deadline cannot be taken into consideration by the jazzahead! jury.
- A. jazzahead! registration: Register with the Canada Stand at jazzahead! and reference the Canada Stand booth #6B-25 to receive a discounted rate of €120 + 19% VAT (this is a savings of €30). This submission fee is non-refundable and includes your registration. Click here to register with jazzahead!.
- B. Canada Stand registration: The fee to sign up with the Canada Stand at jazzahead! is $400 CAD for members and $600 CAD for non-members.
- To register with the Canada Stand, you’ll need to contact Kathy Hahn, CIMA Tradeshows, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 416-485-3152, extension 227.
- jazzahead!’s registration and cancellation policy: jazzahead! will invoice you directly for your submission fee for your showcase application, and you will be responsible for payment, even if you do not attend, for any reason –including medical. Failure to pay means the outstanding amount will be carried over to your registration on future jazzahead! events.
- Click here to review the preconditions for showcase applications.