Having hit more than 160,000 collective views in his first week — including more than 50,000 for “Sting of the Cactus” alone — it’s easy to see why Ori and his incredible creative team have been collecting awards and nominations left and right for jazz’s first visual album!
• Winner of Silver Medal/“Outstanding Achievement” in ‘Best Album’ category at the Global Music Awards — Nathaniel: A Tribute to Nat King Cole
• Official selection @ Paris Music Video Underground Festival and quarter finalist for ‘Best Animated Music Video’ — “Bibimbap”
• Official selection for Port Shorts Film Festival in Australia — “Sweetheart”
• Semi-finalist for ‘Best Vocal Performance’ at Unsigned Only — ”Sting of the Cactus”
• Nominated for ‘Best Music Video’ at the Open World Toronto Film Festival — “Sting of the Cactus”
Debuting at #1 on the Canadian iTunes Jazz chart, Dagan’s CD release party was packed door to floor — and with these, it’s easy to see (and hear!) why.
You have to see them for yourself. From claymation to felt-crafted figures, it’s one visual treat one after the other.