Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 36 of James Gandolfini’s best lines from ‘The Sopranos’
- Why do we like to listen to tunes when we exercise? Here comes the science!
- This segment of Sesame Street has been brought to you by the letter F, as in Funk, and S, as in Stevie Wonder
- Classic Photo: Ziggy Stardust as David Bowie at the mixing board.
- Questlove talks about his memoir, including stories about gaining his father’s acceptance
- Mixtape featuring all the samples Kanye West used for Yeezus
- Another day, another awesome ad for equality rights. This one is no exception.
- Who knew Bob Dylan and George Harrison were tennis buddies?
- This photo? Oh, it’s just Johnny Cash eating cake
- New Order lead singer Bernard Sumner to publish in autumn 2014
- The Rolling Stones Sing for Rice Krispies in 1964 Commercial
- 89-Year-Old Lip-Synchs To Her Favorite Song And It’s A Burst Of Sunshine And Happiness
- Paul McCartney shows off The Mellotron
- Mick Jagger, 15 Years Old, Shows Off His Rock Climbing Shoes on British TV in 1959
- Want to check out a music festival in a beautiful setting? You can do no wrong with Riverfest Elora
- Lady GaGa when she was 15 in the HBO hit “The Sopranos”
- 8 Pieces Of Love Advice From J Mascis of Dinosaur Jr.
- How Spotify apps can boost your listens by over 400%
- How Famous Writers Chose Their Pen Names
- Kanye West Quotes As Spiritual Posters
- Why the term “World Music” might be outdated
- Moby lets you use his music in your film
- New study claims certain songs can have a soothing effect for anxious flyers
- Life Is Good Festival: Jack Johnson, Hall & Oates, Yo Gabba Gabba! to Headline
- Canadian arts/media job posts for June 17, 2013
- Netflix Keeps Driving For Original Content, Inks Largest Deal Yet For DreamWorks’ Characters
- Classic Photo: M*A*S*H fans will get this.
- Ed Sheeran and Lance Bass audition for “The Notebook”
- Join the coffee achievers! Be just like the band Heart and drink coffee while mixing a record!
- Want to know the best way to pour a Coke, so you lose the least carbonation? Here you go
- DRAKE announces North American tour
- GWAR Covers Kansas’ ‘Carry On Wayward Son’
- Convos With My 2 Year Old – EPISODE 3 ‘The Cookie’
- Absurd Feedback From Advertising Clients Turned Into Sharp-Witted Posters
- Infographic: Growing up with social media
- Samsung Galaxy Owners Will Get Jay-Z’s Magna Carta Holy Grail For Free 72 Hours Before Its Official Release
- Canadian-Made Groove Playlist Generation App Tops 85,000 Downloads In One Day After Going Free
- The best anti-smoking ad ever
- Clever advertising by IBM
- Bill Nye answers the question: How Does the Man of Steel Shave?
- The future of music: technology is amazing, but ‘music’s a human thing’
- The Grumpy League of America
- The “Let It Be” chorus you have to see to believe
- Classic Photo: The Rolling Stones’ Charlie Watts
- Even puppies sleep better with a lullabye
- Clapclapclap World’s Fastest Clapper Can Clap His Hands 802 Times a Minute clapclapclap
- Metalheads Paint a Room by Headbanging
- 134 Japanese Character Mascots Dancing in Sync
- The Edison Bottle, The World’s First Beer Bottle to Play Music
- Classic Photo: Buddy Holly shows Jerry Lee Lewis, Don Everly, and Jimmy Velvet how it’s done.
Author Archives: Eric
The further the years removed James Gandolfini was from The Sopranos, the more it seemed the audience presented him with fame for his role. More than any other actor in the last decade or so, James acted more comfortable in … Continue reading
From The BBC: Perhaps you have a favourite playlist for going to the gym or the park. Even if you haven’t, you’re certain to have seen joggers running along with headphones in their ears. Lots of us love to exercise … Continue reading
This segment of Sesame Street has been brought to you by the letter F, as in Funk, and S, as in Stevie Wonder
In 1973, I was 3, so I had no idea while watching Sesame Street what a talk box was, why I didn’t have a blue furry friend like Grover, and what the heck was a Stevie Wonder. I know the … Continue reading
It took a decade, perhaps two, but The Roots’ Questlove has finally gotten around to publishing his memoirs. Personally, he’s one of the ones I always love to read about, and his influence is far greater than record sales suggested. … Continue reading
Kanye West’s Yeezus album might be the most antic-mmerical, angriest release from a superstar in years – but he still knows his way around a cool sample. Babylon Cartel’s Gianni Lee and Mike Blud put together a mixtape with all … Continue reading
Couples are used to preparing their world so their children have all the opportunities they had. So, what if the next child born into your family was lesbian or gay. This video has been commissioned by Shelley Argent, Australian National … Continue reading
Back when Beatles lead guitarist George Harrison and Bob Dylan were performers on the Isle of Wight, who would have guessed they’d relax by … um … playing tennis? The Harrison family shared these amazing photos with Rolling Stone, featured in the … Continue reading
Transworld has signed an autobiography from New Order lead singer Bernard Sumner, with plans to publish in autumn 2014. The musician has been part of the Manchester music scene since the 1970s, having been a founding member and guitarist for … Continue reading