- I listen to an album from 2007 and think “Oh, 3 years ago” and then it hits me that it was 6 years ago. 1 hour ago
- Sometimes I wish I could write a song, and then I remember it wasn't so long, that I could rhyme anytime ... wait ... what? 1 hour ago
- Richard Branson: Class of 2013, You'll Never Again Be so Unburdened; Do Something Bold - wp.me/p3gdJT-6BS 1 hour ago
- 'Folk songs were the anger, the venom, the hatred of myself and everybody else and everything else.' - Odetta 2 hours ago
- Unbelievable facts that are actually true: wp.me/p3gdJT-6BQ 2 hours ago
- Helen Mirren became the Greatest Person on Earth today: wp.me/p3gdJT-6Bv 3 hours ago
- Anthony Weiner has officially announced his candidacy for Mayor of New York using social media. wp.me/p3gdJT-6BK 3 hours ago
- Meet Yap, music discovery using FB's social graph not Twitter trending topics. I'm quoted in @Mashable story: ow.ly/liaFr 3 hours ago
- Your fave Canadian artists, behind the scenes at The 2013 Juno Awards! ow.ly/liGyl 4 hours ago
- Here's the whole PewInternet report on teens, social media, and privacy: ow.ly/lipVm 4 hours ago
- Teens are tired of Facebook 'drama,' find refuge on Twitter and elsewhere, says Pew: wp.me/p3gdJT-6BH 4 hours ago
- Watch Saint Alvia live on Exclaim! TV: ow.ly/lgxVz 5 hours ago
- Want. So. Badly. The Clash to release new box set of remastered albums and rarities: wp.me/p3gdJT-6B2 5 hours ago
- 14 Twitter Tips and Tricks for Power Users: ow.ly/lihrz 6 hours ago
- Indie rock band Infantree took over House of Rock for exclusive Fender Vision videos: wp.me/p3gdJT-6BV 7 hours ago
- CNN's Wolf Blitzer to tornado victim: "You gotta thank the lord". Victim: "I'm an atheist." wp.me/p3gdJT-6BB 7 hours ago
- Indie rock band Infantree took over House of Rock for exclusive Fender Vision videos
- Richard Branson: Class of 2013, You’ll Never Again Be so Unburdened; Do Something Bold
- Unbelievable facts that are actually true
- Sergio Garcia said the wrong thing to if he’ll invite Tiger Woods over for dinner
- Anthony Weiner has officially announced his candidacy for Mayor of New York using social media
- Teens are tired of Facebook ‘drama,’ find refuge on Twitter and elsewhere, says Pew
- One of the best Twitter comebacks of all-time
- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer to tornado victim: “You gotta thank the lord”. Victim: “I’m an atheist”
- Sasha Frere-Jones on Daft Punk’s “Random Access Memories”
- Helen Mirren Has Tea with Dying Boy After Actual Queen Says No
- And the Nominees Are….MuchMusic Announces the 2013 MUCHMUSIC VIDEO AWARDS Nominees
- Find Your Next Favorite Song With Yap Music App
- Matt Damon Launches Bathroom Strike for Clean Water with Bono, Olivia Wilde
- Why Daft Punk Wear Helmets
- The Rolling Stones’ Keith Richards. Guitarist. Rebel. Owner of 50-year-old library fines…wait…what?
- Video: Duke Ellington’s Symphony in Black, Starring a 19-Year-old Billie Holiday
- Classic Ad: “Pretty For You,” Alice Cooper’s Unisex Whiplash Mascara from 1973
- Talking beaver welcomes new visitors to Canada
- Supercut: 65 Iconic Movie Sunglasses, 1962-2012
- Classic Photo: Paul McCartney wails.
- Want. So. Badly. The Clash to release new box set of remastered albums and rarities
- Canadian arts/media job posts for May 21, 2013
- Photo: The Avengers have to eat, too, you know.
- So…um…Tanning Mom made a music video
- Video: Ian Rubbish And The Bizzaros
- Demi Lovato Found Ben Stiller On The Street And Told Him To Buy Her Album
- The Key of Awesome gang shows you how to channel your inner hipster and start a Mumford band
- Drunk girl leaves best message, ever. Guy responds in the only way possible.
- The best marriage equality meme ever, courtesy of Bewitched meets the “Red Equal Sign.”
- Could Tumblr turn into Yahoo’s MySpace?
- The Smiths’ Discography As A Transit Map
- Infographic: When Is The Best Time To Post On Social Media?
- Read Jimmy Iovine’s USC Commencement Speech
- Video: Michael Jackson in rehearsal
- The best ad for an animal at a zoo
- COACHELLA 2014 Dates and Initial Ticket On-sale Info Announced
- What happens when you land an interview with Prince
- Dave Grohl and Taylor Hawkins giddily induct Rush into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- 9 Social Marketing Metrics That Actually Matter
- Cat Power tags Beyonce, Daft Punk, Bono and Oprah Winfrey in online post, pledges to quit America
- George Strait Becomes First Musician to Notch 60 #1 Singles
- Deployed dad makes surprise return — disguised as catcher while daughter throws first pitch
- 30 Unconventional Business Cards
- Welcome to your nightmares with Queens of the Stone Age
- Cher Announces New Single In June, Album In September
- Ray Manzarek, Founding Member of The Doors, Dead at Age 74
- Last night at the Billboard Music Awards, Kid Rock raged against people for lip syncing and then dropped the mike.
- Collection of one-star Amazon reviews of some of the greatest books ever written
- The Chemical Brothers’ “Setting Sun” performed by The Beatles
- Goat Lucky. Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’, With Added Screaming Goats
Category Archives: Infographic
Wow, this is stunning. Via Proof Spirit.
Since 1958 there have been 472 billion LEGO bricks produced. Here’s an infographic showing what you could build with all of them
How much would it cost to be The Great Gatsby? After running the numbers, the total figure came in at $34,320,880. For the full breakdown on the Jay Gatsby lifestyle take a look at the infographic below.