- Epic Dance Battle Between an Excited Kid and a Detroit Pistons Usher During a Basketball Game
- Canadians Rescue Shark Choking on Moose
- 1965 Ford Mustang’s Promo Film Is 12 Minutes Long, And Well Worth The Time
- Surprising Facts You Might Not Know About ‘Home Alone’
- What Does The Fox Say On GLEE
- Even after 35 years, Robert Plant still cringes from his “Does anyone remember laughter?” line
- In Case You Missed It, Here’s Ron Burgundy at Canada’s Olympic Curling Trials
- John Belushi, music critic
- Bob Dylan & The Band performing at Isle Of Wight Festival, 1969
- The Association for Cultural Equity, a nonprofit organization founded by Alan Lomax, has posted some 17,000 recordings
- DJ Earworm is back with his United State of Pop 2013 (Living the Fantasy)
- A Flowchart To Help You Decide Which Board Game To Play
- Kevin Bacon gives shopping advice on how to give gifts that have 2 meanings for the price of 1 this holiday season
- The Period Is Pissed. When did our plainest punctuation mark become so aggressive?
- Star Wars is now on Instagram. Guess who took a selfie for the first photo?
- Morgan Freeman Finger Painting On iPad Is As Good As A Photograph
- Rowdy Seattle Seahawks fans registered as earthquake during Monday Night Football
- Music Lessons Boost Emotional, Intellectual Development
- Canadian Arts/Media Job Posts for December 3, 2013
- Classic Photo: John Lennon and Paul McCartney lend an ear
- Spotify released some 2013 info and stats. Here’s a roundup of some important ones
- Classic Photo: Jimi Hendrix spins
- Trick Shot Toddler Titus Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Firefighters Run 25 Yards with a Ladder and Climb a 3-Story Building in 15 Seconds
- Dog Awesomely Cheats In Snow Maze
- 10 Super Simple Party Tricks
- WEBN News: The Who Tragedy in Cincinnati
- LADY GAGA’S artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball 2014 North American Concert Dates Confirmed, Tickets Go On Sale Starting December 9th -
- Ultimate Funny Dogs Smiling Compilation
- Why Phil Collins is the pope of everything pop
- Classic Photo: Keith Richards gets ready for the show
- Canadian Arts/Media Job Posts for December 2, 2013
- Duran Duran and photographer Denis O’Regan launch exhibition in Carnaby
- Teenager becomes musical prodigy after suffering from concussions
- Henry Rollins’ Yearbook Photo:
- How To Ink An International Record Deal
- Classic Photo: Ella Fitzgerald
- Great short doc on Necronomica dealing with the departure of their drummer.
- Classic Album Ad: Out Of Our Heads/The Rolling Stones.
- French metal fan walks 3,500 km for a beer with his favourite band
- Moby talks BitTorrent, Spotify and artists’ digital rights
- Classic Album Ad: The Brady Bunch. Yes, really.
- Kathleen Hanna on Riot Grrrl, Feminism and New Doc ‘The Punk Singer’
- Harlow the weimaraner with his new little pal, Indi the weiner dog
- The Photo That Changed The Face Of AIDS
- In Mother Russia, Olympic torch ignites YOU!
- The Music Industry’s Most-Loved Albums Of All Time Part 11
- Classic Photo: Nick Cave in his office, 1985
- Jean-Luc Godard films Jefferson Airplane for rooftop concert in 1968
- Phil Collins is considering a return to music and a possible Genesis reunion
Category Archives: Just…wow.
The Dancing Usher and an excited young fan have an impromptu dance-off when the Pistons played the Knicks at home Nov. 19, 2013, and both can now claim over 7 million YouTube hits to their names.
The greedy shark in question. Photo: Courtesy of Derrick Chaulk From Outside: Two men pulled off what was perhaps the most Canadian animal rescue mission of all time this week when they saved a large Greenland sharkfrom choking to death on a … Continue reading
From Uproxx: Home Alone is the most successful Christmas-themed movie ever. The film was a juggernaut when it opened in 1990 and there’s a reason it’s on five times a week between Thanksgiving and Christmas. People like violence. They also like … Continue reading
Will Ferrell helps open Olympic curling trials while posing as his Anchorman alter-ego Ron Burgundy. This is what a great marketing campaign looks like!
The Association for Cultural Equity, a nonprofit organization founded by Alan Lomax, has posted some 17,000 recordings
From NPR: Alan Lomax (right) with musician Wade Ward during the Southern Journey recordings, 1959-1960. Shirley Collins/Courtesy of Alan Lomax Archive Folklorist Alan Lomax spent his career documenting folk music traditions from around the world. Now thousands of the songs … Continue reading
Kevin Bacon gives shopping advice on how to give gifts that have 2 meanings for the price of 1 this holiday season
For the first time ever–hundreds of local, independent businesses across the country are banding together to give a portion of your holiday purchases to literally any charity you choose. Its called Shift Your Shopping for Good, and it runs from … Continue reading
Star Wars now has an Instagram account. The first photo posted is a selfie, of course, by the most popular character in the franchise, some heavy-breathing dude named Darth. You know you want to follow the Star Wars Instagram. -
Using only a finger, an iPad Air and the app Procreate, artist Kyle Lambert has painted a photorealistic portrait of actor Morgan Freeman.
From CNN: Matt Roe, an acoustical consultant with SSA Acoustics, measures noise levels in CenturyLink Field. There’s no need to tell football fans in Seattle to take it up a notch. They’re doing just fine, thank you. After setting a Guinness … Continue reading
Spotify: The 2013 Year in Review UNIVERSE: 4.5B Hours Streamed 1B Playlists Created USA User – Largest playlist library w/ 90K+ Playlists 24M Users Currently Active Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky” – Most played song in 24hrs w/ 1.5M Streams 20K … Continue reading