- LEGO Stop Motion Remake Of The Mall Car Chase Scene From ‘The Blues Brothers’
- A list of alternative venues, and why you should be playing them
- Hear the only surviving recording of Virginia Woolf’s voice
- Best car and license plate combo – ever!
- Meet The World’s First 4 Trillion Dollar Man
- Good Reasons to Start a Musician Blog
- The most popular videos on YouTube (as of December 1st, 2013)
- Paramore’s Hayley Williams Comments on The Double-Standard Of Being Female In A Band
- BatDad is Back With a Fifth Compilation of Funny Vine Videos
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Is So Scary It Comes With A Health Warning
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples Is Both Creepy And Beautiful
- The Complete List of Nominations for the 56th Annual Grammy Awards
- Classic Album Ad: INXS/Kick, 1987. Ah, how I love this band, still
- The Dalai Lama Has Some Very Uplifting And Wise Words About Farting…Wait…What?
- Tom Stoppard radio play based on Pink Floyd’s The Dark Side Of The Moon gets album release
- PopUp Archive serves up thousands of hours of ‘lost’ radio broadcasts
- Full Doc: Soft Cell “Young Guns Go For It – The Story of Soft Cell”
- Tupac Shakur Talks About Life and Death in 1994 Interview Animated by PBS
- Roy Orbison, Jerry Lee Lewis Reissues Coming on Third Man Records
- Classic Magazine Cover: Depeche Mode, Smash Hits, 1982.
- Alexisonfire releases Box Set in time for the holidays
- The guitar Bob Dylan used to annoy the folkies by going electric at Newport Festival is on auction block
- Spotify to Unveil Free Mobile Streaming Service
- Classic Magazine Cover: Duran Duran, 1981, Smash Hits
- WWF has released their 2013 Annual Report
- “Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen and Star Wars…wait….what?
- One of the most beloved leaders of the 20th century, Nelson Mandela has died at age 95
- Noel Gallagher’s State Of The Music Union Address for 2013
- Epic Dance Battle Between an Excited Kid and a Detroit Pistons Usher During a Basketball Game
- Canadians Rescue Shark Choking on Moose
- 1965 Ford Mustang’s Promo Film Is 12 Minutes Long, And Well Worth The Time
- Surprising Facts You Might Not Know About ‘Home Alone’
- What Does The Fox Say On GLEE
- Even after 35 years, Robert Plant still cringes from his “Does anyone remember laughter?” line
- In Case You Missed It, Here’s Ron Burgundy at Canada’s Olympic Curling Trials
- John Belushi, music critic
- Bob Dylan & The Band performing at Isle Of Wight Festival, 1969
- The Association for Cultural Equity, a nonprofit organization founded by Alan Lomax, has posted some 17,000 recordings
- DJ Earworm is back with his United State of Pop 2013 (Living the Fantasy)
- A Flowchart To Help You Decide Which Board Game To Play
- Kevin Bacon gives shopping advice on how to give gifts that have 2 meanings for the price of 1 this holiday season
- The Period Is Pissed. When did our plainest punctuation mark become so aggressive?
- Star Wars is now on Instagram. Guess who took a selfie for the first photo?
- Morgan Freeman Finger Painting On iPad Is As Good As A Photograph
- Rowdy Seattle Seahawks fans registered as earthquake during Monday Night Football
- Music Lessons Boost Emotional, Intellectual Development
- Canadian Arts/Media Job Posts for December 3, 2013
- Classic Photo: John Lennon and Paul McCartney lend an ear
- Spotify released some 2013 info and stats. Here’s a roundup of some important ones
- Classic Photo: Jimi Hendrix spins
Category Archives: Audio & Soundcloud
This is the only surviving recording of Virginia Woolf’s voice. It is part of a BBC radio broadcast from April 29th, 1937. The talk was called “Craftsmanship” and was part of a series entitled “Words Fail Me”.
Casey Kasem’s Radio Meltdown behind the scenes on “American Top 40″ has delighted YouTube viewers for years. Now you can finally enjoy this hilarious outtake with the production values & presentation it so richly deserves. NSFW, ok?
Learn the proper way to sing the song Royals in English, thanks to Runforthecube, in their words, “unprofessionally trained pronunciation & linguistics expert in the English language.”
Mashup by FAROFF: James Brown vs Gorillaz vs The Doors vs Queen vs Aerosmith vs Led Zeppelin vs Pink Panther vs Stevie Wonder vs AC/DC
The latest mashup by FAROFF is one of the best ones of the year. Dig it!
LCD Soundsystem man James Murphy intends to create a symphony out of the New York Subway System. Listen to his interview now.
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of Wu Tang’s “36 Chambers”, The Melker Project has released a mashup of the group with Hall & Oates. Wait…What? Exactly. The project is known as “Ballin’ Oates” and the single is called “Claneater” and … Continue reading
Movember is well underway, but really, these artists were growing facial hair even before it became a fundraising initiative. For those about to grow, we salute you.
The Little Dragon is breathing fire. Eva Avila, past Canadian Idol champ and eOne Music Canada pop recording artist extraordinaire, is primed to tackle her musical future, with the best new songs on her brand new EP, Dream You Better, … Continue reading
From Slate: In his newly published Autobiography—which recently broke sales records in the U.K. and is set to be published in the U.S. by Putnam—English rock idol and professional misanthrope Morrissey puts a great deal of love and care into … Continue reading