As many of us are now working from home finding some time to take for ourselves can be difficult. Hours can tend to merge into each other if we have no structure in place so putting aside time slots for work, exercise and entertainment really can help to make our days more enjoyable.
In these times it cannot be repeated enough that setting time aside to have some fun and entertainment is as important as planning your shopping trips out.
With sporting events being cancelled many of us are turning online for games and the online casinos out there provide some great action now that it is impossible to visit a bricks and mortar venue.
What are the Advantages of Playing at an Online Casino?
Besides the obvious advantages of playing online (you don’t have to leave your home) there are quite a few other advantages of playing at an online casino compared to visiting a land based one.
- Convenience – available 24/7 you can play at any time of the day for as long as you want
- Bonuses and promotional offers mean that players do not have to use their own hard-earned cash although there will be certain restrictions attached to bonus money.
- Variety – there will be far more variations of games online than you would find at any land based casino giving players the opportunity to try new games.
Staying Safe and Secure Online
All high-end online casinos are regulated and licensed which means that they have to adhere to the rules set out by that jurisdiction gambling authority – or be in with a chance of losing their gambling license, but just like anything else, online casinos do come in varying qualities so it is important to know the best places to play.
Top Tips for Finding Your Perfect Online Casino
Besides making sure that the online casino you are looking at is licensed there are a few other things to look out for to ensure that you will be safe and secure whilst playing online, and the most important of these is checking what deposit and withdrawal methods are used.
As a rule of thumb if the online casino has a wide range of popular deposit methods then you can be pretty sure that the casino will treat you fairly and will be safe and secure.
Many people are concerned about identity fraud and theft, and understandably so as sadly there will always be that criminal element hell-bent on stealing others personal information for their ill-gotten gains.
What is Boku?
One of the most secure ways to make a deposit is by Boku, and its the best casinos accepting Boku deposits that are worth checking out.
Using Boku to make at deposit (you cannot as yet withdraw into Boku) is a form of paying for your games using your telephone bill or pay-as-you-go balance. Quick, easy and with no need to give your banking details over Boku is one of the safest ways to make a deposit.
Anyone using this method will be claim the full range of online casino bonuses, so all those free spins, loyalty points and promotional offers can still be claimed using Boku.
How to Use Boku
- Go to the depositing section of your online casino and type in how much money you want to deposit (up to £30 daily is allowed with Boku)
- Select the Boku option and then enter your mobile telephone number
- You will receive a message and you will need to click on the link provided
- You chosen amount should now be transferred to your online casino account instantly
- Your monthly mobile phone bill will show your deposits so you can see exactly what you have deposited.
Boku is a great option for many people and well worth looking into the next time you fancy a game or two online.