- Hey, look! It’s a talking boat!
- Simon’s Cat Searches For That Special Treat In ‘Christmas Presence’
- Maya Angelou Reads Tribute Poem For Nelson Mandela – “His Day Is Done”
- That time Morrissey and R.E.M.’s Michael Stipe met for tea
- LEGO Stop Motion Remake Of The Mall Car Chase Scene From ‘The Blues Brothers’
- A list of alternative venues, and why you should be playing them
- Hear the only surviving recording of Virginia Woolf’s voice
- Best car and license plate combo – ever!
- Meet The World’s First 4 Trillion Dollar Man
- Good Reasons to Start a Musician Blog
- The most popular videos on YouTube (as of December 1st, 2013)
- Paramore’s Hayley Williams Comments on The Double-Standard Of Being Female In A Band
- BatDad is Back With a Fifth Compilation of Funny Vine Videos
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Is So Scary It Comes With A Health Warning
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples Is Both Creepy And Beautiful
- The Complete List of Nominations for the 56th Annual Grammy Awards
- Classic Album Ad: INXS/Kick, 1987. Ah, how I love this band, still
- The Dalai Lama Has Some Very Uplifting And Wise Words About Farting…Wait…What?
- Tom Stoppard radio play based on Pink Floyd’s The Dark Side Of The Moon gets album release
- PopUp Archive serves up thousands of hours of ‘lost’ radio broadcasts
- Full Doc: Soft Cell “Young Guns Go For It – The Story of Soft Cell”
- Tupac Shakur Talks About Life and Death in 1994 Interview Animated by PBS
- Roy Orbison, Jerry Lee Lewis Reissues Coming on Third Man Records
- Classic Magazine Cover: Depeche Mode, Smash Hits, 1982.
- Alexisonfire releases Box Set in time for the holidays
- The guitar Bob Dylan used to annoy the folkies by going electric at Newport Festival is on auction block
- Spotify to Unveil Free Mobile Streaming Service
- Classic Magazine Cover: Duran Duran, 1981, Smash Hits
- WWF has released their 2013 Annual Report
- “Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen and Star Wars…wait….what?
- One of the most beloved leaders of the 20th century, Nelson Mandela has died at age 95
- Noel Gallagher’s State Of The Music Union Address for 2013
- Epic Dance Battle Between an Excited Kid and a Detroit Pistons Usher During a Basketball Game
- Canadians Rescue Shark Choking on Moose
- 1965 Ford Mustang’s Promo Film Is 12 Minutes Long, And Well Worth The Time
- Surprising Facts You Might Not Know About ‘Home Alone’
- What Does The Fox Say On GLEE
- Even after 35 years, Robert Plant still cringes from his “Does anyone remember laughter?” line
- In Case You Missed It, Here’s Ron Burgundy at Canada’s Olympic Curling Trials
- John Belushi, music critic
- Bob Dylan & The Band performing at Isle Of Wight Festival, 1969
- The Association for Cultural Equity, a nonprofit organization founded by Alan Lomax, has posted some 17,000 recordings
- DJ Earworm is back with his United State of Pop 2013 (Living the Fantasy)
- A Flowchart To Help You Decide Which Board Game To Play
- Kevin Bacon gives shopping advice on how to give gifts that have 2 meanings for the price of 1 this holiday season
- The Period Is Pissed. When did our plainest punctuation mark become so aggressive?
- Star Wars is now on Instagram. Guess who took a selfie for the first photo?
- Morgan Freeman Finger Painting On iPad Is As Good As A Photograph
- Rowdy Seattle Seahawks fans registered as earthquake during Monday Night Football
- Music Lessons Boost Emotional, Intellectual Development
Tag Archives: Jay-Z
From Forbes: Lady Gaga and Madonna have a superstar rivalry made in gossip-blog heaven. The former burst onto the scene five years ago with a provocative pop sensibility reminiscent of the latter’s. Last year, Madonna accused Gaga of ripping off … Continue reading
From Vanity Fair: Jay Z’s most mentioned brand is Mercedes Benz, though he also holds a candle for Lexuses, Maybachs, BMWs, Bentleys, Range Rovers, and Porsches (in that order). In terms of designer labels, his change in taste over the … Continue reading
The Count and Elmo singing along to “Holy Grail” by Jay Z featuring Justin Timberlake is better than most videos
Ahem. This video was created by Mylo The Cat, and not affiliated with Sesame Street. So, here goes! The Count and Elmo sing along to “Holy Grail” by Jay Z featuring Justin Timberlake!
Watch a preview of Jay Z’s performance art film, which saw him peform Picasso Baby in an art gallery for several hours
JAY Z presents an unprecedented performance experience. The world premiere exclusive, Picasso Baby: A Performance Art Film, debuts Friday, August 2 at 11PM, only on HBO. Catch JAY Z’s appearance on Real Time with Bill Maher at 10PM, leading into … Continue reading
Sixteen-year-old Ebony Oshunrinde (pronounced aw-shun-rin-day) a.k.a. WondaGurl of Brampton, Ontario has caught the attention of one of the world’s biggest rappers. This week, millions will hear the young Canadian’s production skills when Jay-Z releases his highly anticipated album Magna Carta … Continue reading
From Business Insider: At $5 a copy, Jay-Z is almost certainly getting a far higher royalty rate than he would if those sales came from download stores or the dwindling number of record shops on the high street. The album … Continue reading
Jay-Z’s new album Magna Carta Holy Grail, out July 4, will be in a million Samsung Galaxy phones, as the electronics giant has paid Hov $5 million upfront for the exclusive. Over the weekend Jay released the album’s track list … Continue reading
From Spin Magazine: Courtney Love has gone from Hole to Hova. The singer told Huffington Post she gave Jay-Z approval to quote lyrics from Nirvana’s “Smells Like Teen Spirit” on his upcoming album, Magna Carta Holy Grail. She explained that … Continue reading