The Digital Media Summit, Canada’s premier social media and interactive marketing conference will once again take place during Canadian Music Week on May 7, 2015. The one day digital conference located at the Sheraton Centre will highlight the worlds of social media and interactive marketing along with digital branding, examining successful engagement strategies for brands, business, and media. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear industry experts discuss key trends that are transforming and driving digital media. This year, DMS has recruited an impressive list of keynote speakers, panelists and interactive workshops to provide insight, results and key takeaways.
Speakers at this year’s summit include:
- Jason Miller – Senior Manager of Content Marketing and Social Media, LinkedIn
- Brian Solis – Principal Analyst Alimeter Group, Author of ‘What’s the Future of Business?’
- Ken Rutowski – Founder/ CEO, Business Rockstars
- Rob Begg – VP Enterprise Strategy, Hootsuite
- Travis Wright – Chief Marketing Technologist, CCP Global
- Kristina Libby – Microsoft Consumer Media Relations, Microsoft
- Brittany Williams – Market Insights Manager, Etsy
- John McCauley – Senior Director of Marketing, Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment Inc
- Vince Bannon -VP of Strategic Partnerships and Evangelist, Getty Images
Registration for the Digital Media Summit is now open with a special Early Bird Promo Code available for $200 off until April 12. Passes include access to the Digital Media Summit seminars, workshops, networking lunch and Music Festival Showcases, Film Festival and Comedy Festival.