Earth-friendly audio maker House of Marley is announcing today the Stir it Up Wireless, an upgraded version of their classic turntable. Uniquely designed using bamboo, recycled silicone, recyclable aluminum alloy and House of Marley’s signature REWIND fabric composed of reclaimed hemp, organic cotton, and recycled plastic bottles, the new turntable is bringing modern technology and sustainable design to vinyl listening.
Capturing the signature look and features of the original, the updated Stir it Up Wireless adds Bluetooth capability and onboard volume control offering added convenience for the new generation of vinyl enthusiasts. To make the connection even more simple, listeners can combine the Stir it Up Wireless with House of Marley’s dual-pairing capable speakers to spread the sound of vinyl throughout the home. Those enthusiasts looking for customized sound can easily expand the setup with their own high-end amp or swap out the removable cartridge, offering a versatile listening experience.
The design of the Stir it Up Wireless incorporates consciously sourced and recyclable materials that not only add to its eco-friendly look and feel but also contribute to a high-quality listening experience as the market’s most sustainably crafted turntable. The turntable’s platter is crafted using recyclable aluminum alloy, providing a more stable playing surface while House of Marley’s signature REGRIND recycled silicone is incorporated into the turntable feet for vibration dampening. The solid bamboo plinth is more durable than standard-use synthetic materials, exhibiting the tensile strength of steel which allows for increased stability while extending the life of the turntable.
The Stir it Up was recognized within the entry-level turntable category for its sustainable design, timeless look and high-performance receiving a Digital Trends Editor’s Choice mention and named one of the “Best Budget Turntables” by Rolling Stone among other accolades. With the Stir it Up Wireless coming out at just $49 more, it’s easier than ever for the classic sound of vinyl to flow throughout the home.
The Stir it Up Wireless is available now at www.TheHouseofMarley.com, Amazon and select retailers for $249.99 MAP and will be available at Urban Outfitters online starting mid-November.
Stir it Up Wireless Product Features (EM-JT002)
- Materials: Solid bamboo plinth, REGRIND™ recycled silicone, REWIND™ fabric, recycled plastic, and recyclable aluminum alloy.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth v4.2 capability, a simple pairing button, and onboard volume controls make for a smooth connection and quality performance with a range up to 10m/30ft.
- Two Speeds: Stir it Up Wireless spins at both 45 and 33 RPM speeds and includes a replaceable Audio-Technica AT3600L cartridge.
- Built-in Pre-Amp: Built-in pre-amp, 3.5mm front-mounted headphone jack, and RCA (Phono/Line) features.
- USB to PC recording: Digitize vinyl with USB to PC recording capability.
- Auto Start-Stop: Belt drive features auto start/stop to protect your vinyl and conveniently pause the music.