SiriusXM today announced it has expanded its SiriusXM Video offering to include new performances, interviews, and in-studio moments from more of SiriusXM’s acclaimed programming lineup.
SiriusXM first expanded into video content in 2018 with “Howard Stern Video”, a highly successful ongoing showcase of Howard Stern’s best-in-class celebrity interviews, adventures with his ever-growing stable of edgy and unusual staff and characters, in-studio performances from legendary and up-and-coming musicians, and selections from the multi-decade Howard Stern library, which is being actively curated and presented to highlight past audio and video from Howard Stern that is compelling and timeless. “Howard Stern Video” brings new fans into the world of Howard Stern and provides a new dimension of entertainment for long-time fans.
More recently, simultaneous with its expansion of streaming access to all subscribers, SiriusXM began to preview selections from its broader video archives of shows and channels.
SiriusXM video now features dozens of new clips daily from across SiriusXM’s lineup of exclusive music, talk, and sports channels, featuring in-studio performances, interviews and only-at-SiriusXM moments from:
- Straight From The Hart on Kevin Hart’s Laugh Out Loud Radio channel
- The Morning Mash Up and Hits 1 in Hollywood on SiriusXM Hits 1
- The Jenny McCarthy Show, EW Live, The Jess Cagle Show, Sex with Emily and The Michelle Collins Show on SiriusXM Stars
- Sway in the Morning on Shade 45
- Mad Dog Unleashed with Christopher “Mad Dog” Russo on Mad Dog Sports Radio
- The Storme Warren Show and The Music Row Happy Hour with Buzz Brainard on The Highway
- Joel Osteen Radio
- The Karen Hunter Show on SiriusXM Urban View
- Busted Open on SiriusXM Fight Nation
- Jim Norton & Sam Roberts, The Jason Ellis Show, Bennington, and The Covino & Rich Show on Faction Talk
- Jeff Lewis Live and Reality Checked on Radio Andy
- Trunk Nation on VOLUME
- SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio
- And much more from the SiriusXM vault!
SiriusXM video is available on the SiriusXM app on phones, computers, tablets and other connected devices in the home.
“We are thrilled to deliver video from a broad array of our incredible talk, sports, music, comedy and specialty programming. Nowhere is there more depth and breadth of content than across the SiriusXM universe, and video is the perfect complement to the amazing radio moments that happen here every day,” said Kelly Flynn, SiriusXM’s SVP of Video Programming. “We are giving our subscribers more new and exciting ways to connect with their favorite guests, performers, hosts and shows. Now, you can see what you’ve been hearing.”
SiriusXM video is included in SiriusXM’s most popular subscription packages, including SiriusXM All Access, SiriusXM Select, SiriusXM Essential Streaming and SiriusXM Premier Streaming. Go to SiriusXM.ca/plans for more details on the programming and packages that SiriusXM offers subscribers in the car, at home, on a phone, online and on connected home devices.