Jackson-Triggs is well-known for supporting Canadian music through an annual signature summer concert series at its Niagara estate amphitheatre. This month, Canada’s most-awarded winery will bring the beats home with the Living Room Sessions, a series of live-streamed, intimate concerts in partnership with iHeartRadio that Canadians can watch and engage in from home. Jackson-Triggs has also lent support for front-line workers with a $10,000 donation to the Canadian Red Cross.
Jackson-Triggs wines are available at all provincial and private liquor stores across Canada and are available to purchase online through the estate winery website and select local delivery services.
The May Living Room Session line-up includes:
- May 1st – Elijah Woods x Jamie Fine at 4pm ET
- May 4th – Wintersleep at 4pm ET
- May 5th – Karl Wolf at 4pm ET
- May 6th – Jeremy Fisher at 4pm ET
- May 7th – Neon Dreams at 4pm ET
- May 11th – Charlotte Cardin at 4pm ET
- May 12th – Classified at 4pm ET
- May 18th – Mt. Joy at 4pm ET
Wine and music lovers can donate to the Canadian Red Cross by visiting: redcross.ca/concert
For more information on the Living Room Sessions and latest schedule, please visit: iheartradio.ca/exclusives/iheart-living-room-sessions