CIMA and Indie Week have partnered to present an online live mentorship program in October which will run for four weeks with a focus on becoming “Export and Business Ready”.
Over a total of 8 sessions participants will get the opportunity to:
• Learn how to pitch their company and artists to international delegates
• Learn how to compile all the appropriate assets
• Learn about and how to access different markets
• Understanding Metadata in markets
• Tune Up your Social Media
Each week participants will be given a tasks to complete and at the end of these sessions will be evaluated and will receive feedback.
***This opportunity is available to 40 CIMA members (20 artist-entrepreneurs and 20 companies) as well as 20 non-CIMA members (10 artist-entrepreneurs and 10 companies). CIMA Member fee will be $50, non-members, $75.
Attendees will also receive a free full conference pass to Indie Week Canada online 2020 in which they can participate in all of Indie Week’s programming as well as a Digital Swag Bag with a value of over $100.