Are you planning to attend SXSW this year, which runs from March 17-22, 2015 (SXSW Music) in Austin, Texas? If so, you should definitely join CIMA’s annual business & showcase mission! This year’s mission will mark the 10th year that CIMA will be in attendance for this key showcase and business development opportunity at the most influential and largest music festival & conference in North America. Check out some of the outcomes associated with our mission to SXSW in 2014 here.
Our legendary Canadian Blast BBQ and Canada House at SXSW will be taking place on March 18, 2015. This event, the kickoff for CIMA’s Canadian Blast mission at SXSW, is a high-profile event that draws hundreds of VIP international delegates, media and thousands of SXSW delegates!
Whether you have an artist invited to play at SXSW, or you’re planning to attend as a business then you definitely want to be part of the Canadian Blast initiative!
Some of the many benefits of attending are:
- Access to discounted SXSW registration (limited time only).
- Business Development and B2B – meet the international delegates that are important to your business.
- Country Connections (CIMA in partnership with 6 export offices) round table or speed dating sessions.
- Participation in Canada Stand, where you get dedicated space to conduct meetings and do business.
- The VIP treatment, including being able to invite your own targeted delegates to the Canadian Blast BBQ and Canada House at SXSW!
- and much, much, more!