Apple released an official iOS update (8.4.1) to users today, aiming to fix a number of bugs that have been plaguing those using Apple’s new music service. The update aims to reduce the general bugginess and improve performance of Apple Music and Beats 1, especially addressing an issue that prevented some users from accessing their iCloud Music Library.
The iOS update lists the following fixes:
- Resolves issues that could prevent turning on iCloud Music Library
- Resolves an issue that hides added music because Apple Music was set to show offline music only
- Provides a way to add songs to a new playlist if there aren’t any playlists to choose from
- Resolves an issue that may show different artwork for an album on other devices
- Resolves several issues for artists while posting to Connect
- Fixes an issue where tapping Love doesn’t work as expected while listening to Beats 1