eBay and the GRAMMY Foundation recently announced an initiative to raise proceeds for The GRAMMY Museum and MusiCares. This year’s eBay GRAMMY Week auction, available at www.ebay.com/grammy until Friday, Feb 15, 2019, offers over 100 once-in-a-lifetime experiences and unique celebrity memorabilia that will give Canadians a chance to get up-close and personal with their favourite stars, all while making a difference. Highlights of the auction items available include:
- Two tickets and after-party passes to the 62nd Grammy Awards in Los Angeles
- VIP meet & greet experience with Shawn Mendes for two
- Cardi B signed and framed Rolling Stone Magazine
- Post Malone signed and framed acoustic guitar
- Miley Cyrus signed and framed Billboard Magazine
- Khalid signed American Teen vinyl
- Halsey signed and framed Badlands tour poster
- Additional celebrities contributing to the cause include Harry Styles, John Legend, The Weekend, Stevie Nicks, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, Childish Gambino, Anna Kendrick, Tim McGraw, Jared Leto, Coldplay, Demi Lovato, SZA, Luis Fonsi, Fleetwood Mac, Zedd, and more!
One hundred percent of the funds raised in the auction will go towards both charities. Established in 2008, the GRAMMY Museum is a nonprofit organization dedicated to cultivating a greater understanding of the history and significance of music. MusiCares provides a safety net of critical assistance for music people in times of need, including confidential preventative, recovery, and emergency programs to address financial, medical, and personal health issues.