This week, Apple’s Fitness+ Artist Spotlight Series returns with music from Elton John, Katy Perry, Prince and Daft Punk!
Every Monday for four weeks, Fitness+ subscribers can enjoy new workouts featuring each artist across different workout types, including Cycling, HIIT, Strength, Yoga, Dance and Treadmill.
- Try a Cycling workout with music by Prince, a HIIT workout with music by Katy Perry, a Strength workout with music by Daft Punk and a Yoga workout with music by Elton John.
- In the Cycling workout, Fitness+ trainer Sherica Holmon will take users through seven working songs to coincide with Prince’s affinity to the number seven including “Kiss,” “I wanna be your lover,” and “I would die 4 U” amongst others.
- In a Yoga workout led by Fitness+ trainer Molly Fox, users will flow to the music of Elton John featuring four ballads from his incredible catalog including “Tiny Dancer,” “Your Song,” “Daniel,” and “Blessed.” Each song will explore a different pose as users stand, reach, bend, and twist.
- In an upcoming Treadmill workout featuring the music of Katy Perry, Fitness+ trainer Jamie-Ray Hartshorne, will coach users through some of Katy Perry’s biggest hits including “Teenage Dream,” “California Gurls (feat. Snoop Dogg),” “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F),” and “Firework” amongst others.
Artist Spotlight Series
- The Artist Spotlight series features over 50 workouts across nearly every workout type featuring the music of artists like BTS, Queen, Nicki Minaj, The Beatles, Shakira, Calvin Harris, Keith Urban, Lady Gaga, Alicia Keys, and Jennifer Lopez amongst others.
- Inspired by the Artist Spotlight Fitness+ workouts, Apple Music and Apple One subscribers can enjoy the Fitness+ Spotlight series, which features a unique playlist for each individual Artist Spotlight musician, including motivating, high-energy tracks from their entire catalogs, as well as collaborations and remixes to keep people moving outside of their Fitness+ workouts.
- Apple Fitness+ is a fitness experience for everyone, powered by Apple Watch. With personal metrics from your Apple Watch synced on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV.
- Enjoy eleven types of workouts and guided meditation featuring the world’s top trainers. Or lace up your running shoes and try Time to Walk, an audio walking experience with inspiring guests and Time to Run, which guides you through international running routes, city by city.
- Fitness+ is available as a subscription service for $12.99 CAD per month or $99 CAD per year.
- Three months of Apple Fitness+ are included for with the purchase Apple Watch Series 3 or later, and one month of Fitness+ is included for existing Apple Watch users.